We're looking for a new employee in our lean team (15 people including 9 engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting journey.
You are a Senior Backend Engineer [f/m] with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our company. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast growing 100% remote company in a key position.
- work on the backend for our award-winning apps that are used by millions of users on a monthly basis
- be part of our Product team that is responsible for the mobile apps, engagement and retention.
- work on the mobile apps API, data processing, and interfacing with different components of the Jaumo platform and external services
- take ownership of our internal tools and services for management, customer service, and moderation
- help to optimize the user experience by leveraging analytics and A/B testing tools
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and has experience working in a variety of different platforms and technologies. We admire engineers who take the initiative, make their own decisions and implement them precisely.
- strong programming skills in PHP 7 is a must and PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc.) is a bonus. Many core services are written in PHP, newer services also in Kotlin or Rust.
- you love getting things done you never give up, when it’s getting difficult. It’s a challenge to master every situation.
- interest in microservices infrastructure, CI/CD, and Docker containerization are a plus
- you speak and write business-fluent English
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.